Ava loves sleeping on her side. At night we swaddle her so she can't move at all, but for naps we often find her like this. Speaking of sleeping, Ava gave us a 5 1/2 hour stretch of sleep last night - praise Jesus! We're having some trouble with the breastfeeding, but as I type a Le Leche leader is headed over to my house armed with advice. I'm praying we'll get this problem solved today!
Ava loves sleeping on her side. At night we swaddle her so she can't move at all, but for naps we often find her like this. Speaking of sleeping, Ava gave us a 5 1/2 hour stretch of sleep last night - praise Jesus! We're having some trouble with the breastfeeding, but as I type a Le Leche leader is headed over to my house armed with advice. I'm praying we'll get this problem solved today!

Comments