After being without the internet in our new home, we finally are online! Many of you have already heard, but in case you're still eagerly waiting, I won't keep you in suspense any longer. Our little girl is named Ava Grace Alexander! She has captured our hearts and we are totally smitten!
We got home from the hospital on Tuesday around lunchtime. It has been an exhausting, wonderful, blissful, and blurry week so far. Ava is dainty, feminine, fiesty when hungry, sleepy, a great breastfeeder, and beautiful! Her skin is perfect (seriously, people can't commenting on her complection), her head is perfectly round, and she has no jaundice. Lucas is curious and tenderhearted with Ava. He asks to hold her a couple times a day and gives her kisses.
I want so much to write more about our week, but frankly my eyelids are drooping and it's almost time to feed Ava again.
Please continue to pray for us; those of you with babies know how hard this time is. Also, please pray for me and my body as I am recovering from the delivery and adjusting to breastfeeding.
We got home from the hospital on Tuesday around lunchtime. It has been an exhausting, wonderful, blissful, and blurry week so far. Ava is dainty, feminine, fiesty when hungry, sleepy, a great breastfeeder, and beautiful! Her skin is perfect (seriously, people can't commenting on her complection), her head is perfectly round, and she has no jaundice. Lucas is curious and tenderhearted with Ava. He asks to hold her a couple times a day and gives her kisses.
I want so much to write more about our week, but frankly my eyelids are drooping and it's almost time to feed Ava again.
Please continue to pray for us; those of you with babies know how hard this time is. Also, please pray for me and my body as I am recovering from the delivery and adjusting to breastfeeding.
Comments
Love,
Mel