Lucas started preschool this past Friday! We attended orientation while he spent time getting to know his new teachers and classmates! We are all super excited about Lucas starting preschool - he calls it college - two mornings a week. It is going to be a great outlet for him and a nice break for me!
Our sleeping beauty. We stayed pretty busy this week. I decided to get out into the real world a bit with a trip to Target and the grocery store. The kids did really great - Ava slept in her carseat while Lucas sat in the back of the cart. It would have been a near perfect outing except for the mobs of back to school Clemson students everywhere.
I melt everytime I see Ava's deep blue eyes! I think she is starting to look like her Daddy a little bit.

Comments
And your hair looks AWESOME! G loves your 'do.
Meg :)