My top pregnancy craving this summer has been fresh fruit. It started with almost daily trips to the local produce stand to buy strawberries. Once that craving was satisfied (I was eating a quart a day), I moved on to crunchy red grapes, juicy cantaloupe, fresh watermelon and now succulent blueberries. (I have no idea why I'm using these adjectives other than it's late and my body is beyond exhausted.) Check out this recipe from the Pioneer Woman for Yogurt Cream and Berries. Divine. I almost think I could muster up the energy for a trip to the grocery store just to buy the ingredients. Well, almost.
Guess what? I'm taking steps today to get just a little closer to my dream. We're off to the gym in a little bit to keep working towards losing those 38 pounds. I'm also working on a plan to sell specialty homemade cheesecakes during the holidays. Doing something I love and making some extra money for the people I love. Pretty great stuff!
Comments