After 6 weeks, we finally moved into our new home last night! This house has been all-consuming, but it is finally beautiful and live-able. As a person who is notoriously bad with change, the long process of renovating has helped me adjust to the idea of living in a new place. I am so thankful for the process we've been through; while it has been super stressful at times, and rather expensive, it has allowed me to fall in love our new home and watch it become our's. Last night, around midnight, we realized that we had forgotten one very important item on our move - the dog! Poor Annie! She was still at our "old" house probably wondering what in the world was going on! Matt went back to take care of her, while I enjoyed some alone time in our home. I turned on a lamp in baby girl's room, played some PraiseBaby music, and cried my eyes out! Tears of relief, exhaustion, joy, and anticipation. I've been writing letters to our baby throughout the past 9 months, and last night I finally got to tell her that we were home. I am so humbled and honored by the journey that God had put us on and by the protection, peace, and mercy He's given along the way. We are truly in the midst of an amazing, challenging and wonderful time in our lives.
I'm 11 days away from my due date today. But after Monday's prenatal visit, we are expecting baby girl to arrive any day now! I'm 3-4 centimeters dilated and 80% effaced so it can happen at anytime!!!
Please be in prayer for us. We're exhausted, surrounded by boxes, and ready for her to come! Please pray for a safe and easy delivery. We'll be posting lots of pictures so be sure to check back often!
Oh, our lives are about to be changed forever!
I'm 11 days away from my due date today. But after Monday's prenatal visit, we are expecting baby girl to arrive any day now! I'm 3-4 centimeters dilated and 80% effaced so it can happen at anytime!!!
Please be in prayer for us. We're exhausted, surrounded by boxes, and ready for her to come! Please pray for a safe and easy delivery. We'll be posting lots of pictures so be sure to check back often!
Oh, our lives are about to be changed forever!
Comments