I had a craving today for peanut butter fudge brownies. I found the receipe yesterday in my Pillsbury Best of the Bake Off Cookbook (wonderful, by the way). Since it's been too hot to play outside lately, I asked Lucas to help me. He loves helping me bake. His job includes pouring ingrediants into the mixer and turning it on. The whole process takes a lot longer when L helps, but he loves it so much that it's worth the extra time (and occasional frustration). Everything was going great until Lucas turned the mixer onto high right after I had added a 1/3 of our dry ingrediants resulting in this picture! Poor kid - he had cocoa in his eyelashes.
Look at that yummy goodness - totally worth the extra cleanup from the cocoa/flour explosion. Wow! If you get a hankering for some rich, chocolate, peanut butter goodness, come on bye!

Comments