My Daddy
My world is upside down when we’re apart. You know just how to make me laugh and warm my heart.
I am a reflection of the qualities that make you great. We share a bond, you and I, that nothing can ever separate.
Mommy doesn’t always understand why we act the silly way we do, But the truth is, I can’t help but be happy when I’m with you.
I will never fully understand all that you give to Mommy and me, Until one day I become a Daddy to a happy 2 year old just like me.
Then I will look back over a lifetime of guidance and love, friendship and laughter, And know that God gave me the perfect example of how to be a loving father.
You are my best friend and the greatest Daddy I could ever hope for.
I will love you forever and ever.
Happy Daddy’s Day!!
Comments