Here she is! Baby girl is front and center, filling out my abdomen and rocking my world. Matt took this picture of me last night when we went out to a new (to us) Japanese Steakhouse to have an early Father's Day celebration. My precious friend Kathryn sent me this amazing purse as an early birthday present. Thanks girl, I LOVE it!
More days than not, I'm struggling with the "I don't want to be pregnant anymore; this is too uncomfortable and painful to go on much longer, right?" attitude. It isn't pretty. This morning I'm going with the "why in the heck have I been awake since 3:00 a.m. except for the 3 nightmares that occurred when I did manage to tune out the snoring (sorry honey) and sleep?" attitude. This one is even less pretty. I'm a 8 to 9 hours makes me happy sleeper, so this is going to be a very long day I'm afraid. Feel free to pray for me (or Matt and Lucas).

Comments