I'm playing catch up again.... Is this becoming a habit??
So Lucas is 15 months old now! :) Wow! We went to his check-up a couple weeks back and were excited to hear that he is moving up the charts in weight and height. His head size has remained in the same percentile (75%) with his body in the 35-45%. Personally, I don't see a big head when I look at him, but I guess he has really big brains! ha
Our doctor gave us great tips for handling the temper tantrums and meltdowns that seem to pop up every so often. He even had a plan for a picky eater -- let him go to bed hungry! I must confess, Lucas's current pickyness does frustrate me. I just want him to eat his veggies!
I'm super excited that Christmas is coming, but I'm sad at the same time because I don't want it to be over! I told Matt the other night that I want to leave our tree up a little longer than normal. The warm lights and pops of color brighten my mood everytime I look at it.
Kathryn is in town this weekend, and we are having so much fun catching up. Pray for our family as Matt is going out of town this week for work. While I'm very sad about him being gone, I'm also so proud of him!
So Lucas is 15 months old now! :) Wow! We went to his check-up a couple weeks back and were excited to hear that he is moving up the charts in weight and height. His head size has remained in the same percentile (75%) with his body in the 35-45%. Personally, I don't see a big head when I look at him, but I guess he has really big brains! ha
Our doctor gave us great tips for handling the temper tantrums and meltdowns that seem to pop up every so often. He even had a plan for a picky eater -- let him go to bed hungry! I must confess, Lucas's current pickyness does frustrate me. I just want him to eat his veggies!
I'm super excited that Christmas is coming, but I'm sad at the same time because I don't want it to be over! I told Matt the other night that I want to leave our tree up a little longer than normal. The warm lights and pops of color brighten my mood everytime I look at it.
Kathryn is in town this weekend, and we are having so much fun catching up. Pray for our family as Matt is going out of town this week for work. While I'm very sad about him being gone, I'm also so proud of him!
Comments