Wow, what a weekend. Happy Easter everyone. We three are exhausted from a long weekend of traveling, time with family, and lots of good eatin'! The only damper on the great time was that Lucas was cutting a tooth. And still is. For almost a week, Lucas has been fussy and completely off schedule. Thursday I decided that I had had enough and took him to the doctor to get his ears checked. Thankfully, he is well, but the only advice the doc could give us to deal with the crankiness was orajel, tylenol, and rest. The tooth hasn't broken through the skin yet, but every day we're praying that it will so that Lucas will be out of pain. At least until the next tooth tries to wiggle through the gums. Poor guy.
**sidenote** "Thanks Andrew for teaching me how to wave last Thursday!!! I've been waving both hands at my family all weekend!! And for some reason that makes everyone smile and act silly! Maybe you can teach me to crawl next!" Luv, Lucas
**sidenote** "Thanks Andrew for teaching me how to wave last Thursday!!! I've been waving both hands at my family all weekend!! And for some reason that makes everyone smile and act silly! Maybe you can teach me to crawl next!" Luv, Lucas
Comments
»