I've been having the strangest dreams lately. Everything is so vivid and real that I often find myself asking friends (when I am awake) if I already told them something, because I dreamed about it the night before. Last night's dream was no exception. My wild dreams were filled with interactions with the Mafia, picking out evening gowns with friends, and a modern day Ark. Weird. I love recounting my dreams to Matt because he always gives me the most ridiculous looks and then says, "How in the world do you come up with this stuff?" Sometimes I can go back over each detail and determine the source of the strange images filling my slumber. Other times I have no clue about the origin. I'm blaming my wild imagination on television. Having extended cable opens up a world of channels full of reruns, reality shows, and other odds and ends. We have noticed Lucas being very attentive to the television when it is on, and I must say that is starting to freak me out. I try not to have it on when he is awake during the day, because that constant stimulation can't be a good thing. Plus, who knows what his mind is absorbing. Speaking of Lucas, our little man loves sweet potatoes. And oatmeal. Tomorrow I'm introducing green beans. Just a guess, but I'm thinking the response is going to be less than enthusiastic.
Sorry for the randomness. I'm feeling kind of loopy from a killer headache. I'm off to bed now....
Sorry for the randomness. I'm feeling kind of loopy from a killer headache. I'm off to bed now....
Comments