Tuesday afternoon, Matt and I were playing with Lucas on his Baby Einstein gym when all of a sudden little Lucas Danner rolled over! We had placed him on his tummy, which he was none to pleased about, but in the midst of his grunts of frustrations and jerky movements, the little guy rolled from his front to his back. Matt and I looked at each other in awe and then let Lucas know how proud we were through cheers and kisses! Way to go little man, way to go!
Guess what? I'm taking steps today to get just a little closer to my dream. We're off to the gym in a little bit to keep working towards losing those 38 pounds. I'm also working on a plan to sell specialty homemade cheesecakes during the holidays. Doing something I love and making some extra money for the people I love. Pretty great stuff!
Comments