I've had a hard time writing lately. Life has been busier than usual, but I think it's more of a question of vulnerability on my part. It's much safer keeping my walls up. But here goes...
November brought a challenging season into our lives, peppered with the joy of watching Lucas grow and change. Matt and I stepped out on faith with a decision for me to stay home with our boy. Matt left his job of 3 years to join the ranks of Guitar Center. (We are extremely hopeful with this one.) Matt's dear PaPa passed away after meeting Lucas for the first time the week before. I'm branching out into the world of Ebay with hopes of bringing in some extra income. And we journeyed 900 miles in the course of 3 days for Thanksgiving. Our boy was a champion, sleeping during most of the ride and meeting great-aunts and uncles, cousins first and second, all for the first time.
Only now as the calm is slowly coming back into our lives do I realize that Christmas is fast upon us. My goal is to not let the choas get to me. Instead, we are going to enjoy all that this busy season brings as we celebrate the season with our precious family of three.
love,
Sara
November brought a challenging season into our lives, peppered with the joy of watching Lucas grow and change. Matt and I stepped out on faith with a decision for me to stay home with our boy. Matt left his job of 3 years to join the ranks of Guitar Center. (We are extremely hopeful with this one.) Matt's dear PaPa passed away after meeting Lucas for the first time the week before. I'm branching out into the world of Ebay with hopes of bringing in some extra income. And we journeyed 900 miles in the course of 3 days for Thanksgiving. Our boy was a champion, sleeping during most of the ride and meeting great-aunts and uncles, cousins first and second, all for the first time.
Only now as the calm is slowly coming back into our lives do I realize that Christmas is fast upon us. My goal is to not let the choas get to me. Instead, we are going to enjoy all that this busy season brings as we celebrate the season with our precious family of three.
love,
Sara
Comments
Suzanne
It is just wonderful to see you as parents. I am so very proud of the job you are doing. To spend time with you in Niceville let us see the love the two of you share with Lucas he will have a wonderful life learning from you both. I truely can see GOD in all you do. I know he will guide and protect you all. I love you Lisa