What a week! This baby is wearing me out! Actually, I can't put all of the blame on our little one; Matt and I seem to overcommit ourselves until we are booked every night of the week! My dear friend Emily came up from Newnan, GA to hangout this weekend. Emily and I met in the 6th grade at LaGrange Academy. We helped each other survive the roller coaster rides of middle and high school. Emily is currently seeing the world (I'm so jealous!) and interviewing with medical schools. (Emily is the one who got me through chemistry and calculus!) It was great to see her! What a sweet friend!
I hope you enjoyed getting to see a sneak peek of our gummy bear. What a gift ultrasounds are! Just to see that the little guy (or girl) is hanging on tight inside the gestational sac and growing like a bean is very reassuring. And to see the heartbeat was just incredible! It was so fast!
Our offical due date is now August 31st. To answer a few questions that I'm sure most of you have, Yes we are going to find out the gender and NO we are not telling anyone the name! We have to keep something a surprise! We actually were inspired by our friends Ken and Meg to keep the name a surprise. (So you can blame them!) j/k
Matt and I would love any suggestions that you have for a name, so feel free to post them. In fact, we welcome any comments that you'd like to post. We want you to feel a part of this incredible journey that we are on.
Well, I think it's time for a long, Sunday afternoon nap. Does the exhaustion ever end??
I hope you enjoyed getting to see a sneak peek of our gummy bear. What a gift ultrasounds are! Just to see that the little guy (or girl) is hanging on tight inside the gestational sac and growing like a bean is very reassuring. And to see the heartbeat was just incredible! It was so fast!
Our offical due date is now August 31st. To answer a few questions that I'm sure most of you have, Yes we are going to find out the gender and NO we are not telling anyone the name! We have to keep something a surprise! We actually were inspired by our friends Ken and Meg to keep the name a surprise. (So you can blame them!) j/k
Matt and I would love any suggestions that you have for a name, so feel free to post them. In fact, we welcome any comments that you'd like to post. We want you to feel a part of this incredible journey that we are on.
Well, I think it's time for a long, Sunday afternoon nap. Does the exhaustion ever end??
Comments