Rain, rain go away, come again another day.....
I have a special prayer request I would like to share with you. A dear friend of mine and coworker is pregnant. However, she is starting to experience complications and fears that she is going to lose the baby. She has a history of miscarriages which makes her even more scared. She left work today and was put on bed rest. Please pray that this baby will hold on tight and that she won't lose this child. Her name is Susan.
Tonight Matt is rockin' with the NewSpring youth group at the FuseBox. Thankfully he wasn't able to locate his leather pants! I think this baby is destined to be a drummer, boy or girl. :)
I have a special prayer request I would like to share with you. A dear friend of mine and coworker is pregnant. However, she is starting to experience complications and fears that she is going to lose the baby. She has a history of miscarriages which makes her even more scared. She left work today and was put on bed rest. Please pray that this baby will hold on tight and that she won't lose this child. Her name is Susan.
Tonight Matt is rockin' with the NewSpring youth group at the FuseBox. Thankfully he wasn't able to locate his leather pants! I think this baby is destined to be a drummer, boy or girl. :)
Comments