I know I say this all of the time, but what a week! I'm exhausted! (Yes, I know it's only Thursday, but I have to vent!) We reached and passed the 12 week mark yesterday. By the way, I'm now counting everything based about the gestational age of the baby determined by two ultrasounds. I wanted to clarify because it can get confusing! My morning sickness took a hiatus over the weekend falsely leading to me dream that it was over. No such luck. But I can't complain, too much. I just feel blessed to have made it this far without any complications.
Matt and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day. We agreed to simply buy each other cards and enjoy a night out together. But he broke the rules. And you had better believe that I didn't complain! Matt bought me the "Ultra Massaging Foot Spa"!! Complete with pedicure attachments and jets! Way to go Mattie! He said that he knew how tired I always feel after a day on my feet, so he thought I needed to be pampared a bit. What a good hubby! We went to the movies to see "Hitch" which is hilarious, by the way! And then to dinner at Doni's Under the Trees. Neither one of us had been to Doni's since the first time I met his parents. And we thoroughly enjoyed it.
Tonight is our Financial Peace class. Good stuff. Just one more day left of work and then freedom!! Okay, not really. But I can dream. :)
love,
Sara
Matt and I had a wonderful Valentine's Day. We agreed to simply buy each other cards and enjoy a night out together. But he broke the rules. And you had better believe that I didn't complain! Matt bought me the "Ultra Massaging Foot Spa"!! Complete with pedicure attachments and jets! Way to go Mattie! He said that he knew how tired I always feel after a day on my feet, so he thought I needed to be pampared a bit. What a good hubby! We went to the movies to see "Hitch" which is hilarious, by the way! And then to dinner at Doni's Under the Trees. Neither one of us had been to Doni's since the first time I met his parents. And we thoroughly enjoyed it.
Tonight is our Financial Peace class. Good stuff. Just one more day left of work and then freedom!! Okay, not really. But I can dream. :)
love,
Sara
Comments