We are in the midst of the long process of trying to sell our home back in Anderson. Would you please join us as we pray bold prayers? We had an open house yesterday, and from what our realtor told us, two families seemed very interested. Our house has been for sale for a long time now, and it's been easy to forget about it since it's over 3 hours away. But this month, God has been impressing upon my heart, through reading about the Israelites in Genesis and Exodus, that He desires for me to be painfully aware of our situation so that I will RUN to Him in our time of need.
Because denial is not the same thing as peace.
Just as the Lord delivered his people from difficult situations in the old Testament, I believe that He will deliver us. The Lord allowed His people to live in slavery for quite a while in Egypt, but the Bible is very clear that He heard their cries for help and He can to their rescue.
Matt and I are confident in God's calling to Charleston to be apart of NewSpring Charleston! This calling has brought so much JOY and PEACE into our lives! So with that confidence, we are praying that God will release us from our house in Anderson and allow us to buy a home here!
Please join us as we pray for God to bring the right people to our home - and soon! Actually, I'm praying the right family has already seen our home and is just waiting while they get their finances in order! I'm praying we will hear news this week - an offer - and we will have a signed contract by the end of the week!
I have no desire to put God in a little box or limit His plans. I truly have no idea how and when He is going to sell our home. But I do know all that He's been teaching me through His Word and I am confidant in HIS FAITHFULNESS!!! I'm not praying out of desperation or a good imagination. I'm praying out of my conviction that the Lord HEARS our cries and will move Heaven and Earth to take care of His Children.
My confidence is not in my plans or feelings; my confidence is in the Lord and His Sovereignty.
Please pray boldly with us!
Because denial is not the same thing as peace.
Just as the Lord delivered his people from difficult situations in the old Testament, I believe that He will deliver us. The Lord allowed His people to live in slavery for quite a while in Egypt, but the Bible is very clear that He heard their cries for help and He can to their rescue.
Matt and I are confident in God's calling to Charleston to be apart of NewSpring Charleston! This calling has brought so much JOY and PEACE into our lives! So with that confidence, we are praying that God will release us from our house in Anderson and allow us to buy a home here!
Please join us as we pray for God to bring the right people to our home - and soon! Actually, I'm praying the right family has already seen our home and is just waiting while they get their finances in order! I'm praying we will hear news this week - an offer - and we will have a signed contract by the end of the week!
I have no desire to put God in a little box or limit His plans. I truly have no idea how and when He is going to sell our home. But I do know all that He's been teaching me through His Word and I am confidant in HIS FAITHFULNESS!!! I'm not praying out of desperation or a good imagination. I'm praying out of my conviction that the Lord HEARS our cries and will move Heaven and Earth to take care of His Children.
My confidence is not in my plans or feelings; my confidence is in the Lord and His Sovereignty.
Please pray boldly with us!
Comments