Our Wyatt is 11 months old today! My heart is so full just thinking about all he means to me! To our whole family! When Matt and I first got married, we knew that we both wanted kids. Matt said he wanted two kids and he wanted his first to arrive before he was 30! (Matt turned 28 a month after we were married!) I said I wanted 4 kids, but only after a few years of marriage.
(As you can see, I won that argument and we are stopping at 3!)
Fast forward many years later and our third child is about to turn 1!!! My mind is totally blown away by God's amazing plan for our lives! Are you kidding me? He totally gave us these three beautiful kids and He trusts us to raise them up! I'm just humbled and so, so grateful!
So let me tell you about Wyatt for just a few minutes! Wyatt is a hoot! He loves to laugh, clap his hands, wave good-bye, and pull-up on anything and everything! He especially loves to pick things up and put them in his mouth! He's like my little "roomba"! I have to watch him like a hawk or he will find his next meal under the table! It's pretty funny though, when Wyatt finds a foam "bullet" that belongs to Lucas and crawls around the house with it in his mouth! It looks like a little cigar! And he LOVES those bullets! They are his favorite chew-toy!
Wyatt is my cuddle-bug! He has been this way from the beginning! I get snuggles and hugs from him all day long! He also is wildly popular in the church nursery! Wyatt is crazy about his brother and sister! He and Lucas often get into "trouble" for giggling in their room after dark! I try hard to be stern, but it's just so adorable and sweet!
Wyatt's favorite game is passing a ball back and forth! He claps his hands and giggles every time he passes it to me! I'm trying to teach him the word "ball", but we aren't there yet! I'm also trying to teach him the sign for "please", and so far he just smiles at me when I do it!
He eats like a horse and loves to stuff as many cheerios in his mouth at one time as he can! I love how he is the opposite of dainty! He's eating table food and so far hasn't rejected anything we've given him. Wyatt particularly likes pancakes, pasta, and peas!
As you can tell, I'm crazy about my Mr. Wyatt Thomas, as I so affectionately call him! I can't help but brag about him! And honestly, I think it helps me be a better Momma when I'm focused on the positives characteristics in my kids instead of all the annoying and frustrating things they do! But that's for a different blog post all together! :)
(As you can see, I won that argument and we are stopping at 3!)
Fast forward many years later and our third child is about to turn 1!!! My mind is totally blown away by God's amazing plan for our lives! Are you kidding me? He totally gave us these three beautiful kids and He trusts us to raise them up! I'm just humbled and so, so grateful!
So let me tell you about Wyatt for just a few minutes! Wyatt is a hoot! He loves to laugh, clap his hands, wave good-bye, and pull-up on anything and everything! He especially loves to pick things up and put them in his mouth! He's like my little "roomba"! I have to watch him like a hawk or he will find his next meal under the table! It's pretty funny though, when Wyatt finds a foam "bullet" that belongs to Lucas and crawls around the house with it in his mouth! It looks like a little cigar! And he LOVES those bullets! They are his favorite chew-toy!
Wyatt is my cuddle-bug! He has been this way from the beginning! I get snuggles and hugs from him all day long! He also is wildly popular in the church nursery! Wyatt is crazy about his brother and sister! He and Lucas often get into "trouble" for giggling in their room after dark! I try hard to be stern, but it's just so adorable and sweet!
Wyatt's favorite game is passing a ball back and forth! He claps his hands and giggles every time he passes it to me! I'm trying to teach him the word "ball", but we aren't there yet! I'm also trying to teach him the sign for "please", and so far he just smiles at me when I do it!
He eats like a horse and loves to stuff as many cheerios in his mouth at one time as he can! I love how he is the opposite of dainty! He's eating table food and so far hasn't rejected anything we've given him. Wyatt particularly likes pancakes, pasta, and peas!
As you can tell, I'm crazy about my Mr. Wyatt Thomas, as I so affectionately call him! I can't help but brag about him! And honestly, I think it helps me be a better Momma when I'm focused on the positives characteristics in my kids instead of all the annoying and frustrating things they do! But that's for a different blog post all together! :)
Comments