I want to share a few links of things that I'm enjoying on the web right now:
The Art of Losing Myself - I just found this blog tonight and I am so touched by the beautiful writing and this girl's passion to serve Jesus. Make sure you scroll down and read about Esther! Our God is SO good!
Knock you Naked Brownies - I want to try these, like yesterday!
This is my new, favorite photography blog. I know them from Anderson, sorta. Well, Matt does. And they are A.MA.ZING!!
And this is one of my favorite sites to read when I need encouragement!
The Art of Losing Myself - I just found this blog tonight and I am so touched by the beautiful writing and this girl's passion to serve Jesus. Make sure you scroll down and read about Esther! Our God is SO good!
Knock you Naked Brownies - I want to try these, like yesterday!
This is my new, favorite photography blog. I know them from Anderson, sorta. Well, Matt does. And they are A.MA.ZING!!
And this is one of my favorite sites to read when I need encouragement!
Comments