Today I am thankful:
1. That I can leave our back door open and hear the birds singing
2. That we bought cereal in bulk at Sam's this weekend because Lucas and Ava seem to be perpetually hungry ("I'm an appetite, Mommy!"- Lucas)
3. That I am still nursing Wyatt, even though he's on a strike again and I'm very frustrated!
4. My beautiful new niece Rachel is growing and seems to be a very content baby!
5. I can meet a friend for a play date in 45 minutes without taking a shower first - and she won't judge me!
6. I get to eat fish tacos tonight with the same dear friend and other precious ladies as we celebrate her birthday.
7. That my children seem to have forgotten that I used Ava's potty in the back of our van in a McDonald's parking lot. (3 children in a public restroom = ewww!!)
8. That our apartment does not have hardwood floors - carpet is so much easier for babies!
9. Lucas still enjoys watching "baby" shows on the Disney Channel with his sister Ava. No scary, boy shows for us - yet!
10. That I got a coupon in the mail for a $6.99 haircut at GreatClips and I'm going to use it for myself!
1. That I can leave our back door open and hear the birds singing
2. That we bought cereal in bulk at Sam's this weekend because Lucas and Ava seem to be perpetually hungry ("I'm an appetite, Mommy!"- Lucas)
3. That I am still nursing Wyatt, even though he's on a strike again and I'm very frustrated!
4. My beautiful new niece Rachel is growing and seems to be a very content baby!
5. I can meet a friend for a play date in 45 minutes without taking a shower first - and she won't judge me!
6. I get to eat fish tacos tonight with the same dear friend and other precious ladies as we celebrate her birthday.
7. That my children seem to have forgotten that I used Ava's potty in the back of our van in a McDonald's parking lot. (3 children in a public restroom = ewww!!)
8. That our apartment does not have hardwood floors - carpet is so much easier for babies!
9. Lucas still enjoys watching "baby" shows on the Disney Channel with his sister Ava. No scary, boy shows for us - yet!
10. That I got a coupon in the mail for a $6.99 haircut at GreatClips and I'm going to use it for myself!
Comments