I thought I would give a nod to the blogs that I regularly keep up with. When I get a few minutes, I like to read the thoughts of these ladies around the country. I don't know most of them, but strangely I feel somewhat connected. Weird? I'm not sure, but check them out sometime.
Megret - a fantastic, informative and interesting blog written by my dear friend Meg. Check it out - you'll be inspired
Seriously - a fun, light blog written by my friend Vanessa.
Bring the Rain -I'm not sure how I came across this site, but I'm so glad I did. The posts are interesting and faith-inspiring. Make sure you check out the background story.
The Pioneer Woman - Sometimes I feel like I'm reading a novel. The writer's life is so drastically different from mine, and that's why I like it so much! I particularly like the love story. Check out her cooking site too!
Jake Beaty - This site is written by Jake - a good friend and gifted counselor at Newspring. If you're looking for wisdom, check it out.
Enjoy!
Megret - a fantastic, informative and interesting blog written by my dear friend Meg. Check it out - you'll be inspired
Seriously - a fun, light blog written by my friend Vanessa.
Bring the Rain -I'm not sure how I came across this site, but I'm so glad I did. The posts are interesting and faith-inspiring. Make sure you check out the background story.
The Pioneer Woman - Sometimes I feel like I'm reading a novel. The writer's life is so drastically different from mine, and that's why I like it so much! I particularly like the love story. Check out her cooking site too!
Jake Beaty - This site is written by Jake - a good friend and gifted counselor at Newspring. If you're looking for wisdom, check it out.
Enjoy!
Comments