After reading a post on my pastor's blog, I've decided to make a list of things I'm thankful for, so here goes!
1. God's faithfulness - take a moment to ponder that the Creator loves you, always
2. My husband - I would be lost without him. He is everything to me.
3. My kids - Lucas and Ava have changed the way I see life. They make me laugh and cry more than anyone else.
4. People in my life who love me for me and inspite of me.
5. My Divas - you ladies inspire me, lift me up with I can't, and make me do things I never thought I would do
(On a lighter note)
6. Mexican Cheese dip, chips and salsa - not just a pregnancy craving, but a life craving
7. Spring and Fall - a great reminder that God desires to give me abundant life
8. The internet - some days, it's the only connection I have to the outside world when I'm busy breastfeeding and potty training
9. My dishwasher
What are you thankful for?
1. God's faithfulness - take a moment to ponder that the Creator loves you, always
2. My husband - I would be lost without him. He is everything to me.
3. My kids - Lucas and Ava have changed the way I see life. They make me laugh and cry more than anyone else.
4. People in my life who love me for me and inspite of me.
5. My Divas - you ladies inspire me, lift me up with I can't, and make me do things I never thought I would do
(On a lighter note)
6. Mexican Cheese dip, chips and salsa - not just a pregnancy craving, but a life craving
7. Spring and Fall - a great reminder that God desires to give me abundant life
8. The internet - some days, it's the only connection I have to the outside world when I'm busy breastfeeding and potty training
9. My dishwasher
What are you thankful for?
Comments