What a wonderful Mother's day! We had the best time yesterday at church and then at the Alexander's house for Lunch. Lucas was absolutely adorable in his plaid green shirt! At church he made me an adorable handprint that I will always treasure! Matt surprised me with flowers, a beautiful card, massage oil, and the promise of a "day off"! Wow! Talk about making me feel special!
Here is a picture of Matt with his Mom and brother, Andy.
Nana and Steve. I am so thankful that Matt's grandmother, Nana, lives close by! She has such a sweet spirit and a wealth of wonderful memories that she is eager to share.
(Thanks Kat, for the outfit! Ha) Mother's Day meant so much to me this year. The week leading up to it, I felt like I was waiting for Christmas! I feel so thankful to be Lucas's Mommy! I've learned so much about myself, about life, in this new role.
Here is a picture of Matt with his Mom and brother, Andy.
Nana and Steve. I am so thankful that Matt's grandmother, Nana, lives close by! She has such a sweet spirit and a wealth of wonderful memories that she is eager to share.
(Thanks Kat, for the outfit! Ha) Mother's Day meant so much to me this year. The week leading up to it, I felt like I was waiting for Christmas! I feel so thankful to be Lucas's Mommy! I've learned so much about myself, about life, in this new role.

Comments