Lucas turned 20 months just a few days ago. Can you believe it? Our baby is gone and has been replaced with an energetic, curious, and talkative little boy. Lucas now identifies family members in pictures, he recognizes animals in books, and loves playing with cars. His new favorite activities include coloring with crayons and playing in the backyard. Lucas's Mimi found some wonderful outdoor toys at yard sells recently, so we've been spending lots of time outside! He has a new slide, a playhouse and a Little Tykes picnic table. I love this season of Lucas's life. It really is true that you don't have time to be sad that you're baby is growing up because you're too busy enjoying the new things he's doing!
New Words: "Bee" , "Gar-ner" (Gardner), "Croo" (color), "Pi" (pig), "Basc" (paci)....
I'll post more pictures soon. We've had a busy spring.
New Words: "Bee" , "Gar-ner" (Gardner), "Croo" (color), "Pi" (pig), "Basc" (paci)....
I'll post more pictures soon. We've had a busy spring.
Comments