So Lucas is getting a workout right now pushing a box of graham crackers around the kitchen floor. I love the way the littlest things can entertain him. Who needs toys when you have a house full of cabinets and drawers to explore? Lucas and I went down to see his Grandma for the 4th of July. We went to a cookout with the extended family and had a blast. It just amazes me how much things have changed. I remember being the youngest cousin, always wishing I could sit at the "big people" table. Now I'm trying to corral my baby while he plays with his first and second cousins. There are 10 total with 2 more due this year! It was so chaotic and loud! The way I think family should be! :) I'm happy to be home, though. I do not enjoy those long rides through Atlanta or nursing in McDonald's parking lot. My Sweetie will be home soon, so I need to get dinner started.
Guess what? I'm taking steps today to get just a little closer to my dream. We're off to the gym in a little bit to keep working towards losing those 38 pounds. I'm also working on a plan to sell specialty homemade cheesecakes during the holidays. Doing something I love and making some extra money for the people I love. Pretty great stuff!
Comments