Matt and I went to Greenville last night for a night on the town. Downtown Greenville really is a great place. I told Matt that I would really like to spend a weekend there exploring all of the shops on main street. We ate dinner at Moe's. Yum... baby likes burritos. Then we drove up and down main street for 45 minutes looking for the Carpenter's Cellar. The Newspring band performed some of their oringinal songs there last night. We only heard about 4 songs since it took 20 minutes to find a parking spot, but it was still fun.
I am really looking forward to the first time I feel the baby move. I'm 15 weeks and 3 days. The books say that the baby is already moving, but it too small for me to feel. Sometime between 16 and 20 weeks should be when I feel it for the first time. Last Sunday at church, a friend of mine turned to me during worship and said that the baby is probably dancing inside of me to the music. I really hope so. In fact, how great would it be for me to feel the baby move for the first time at church when the band is playing. I hope this baby inherits Matt's rhythm.
Sara
I am really looking forward to the first time I feel the baby move. I'm 15 weeks and 3 days. The books say that the baby is already moving, but it too small for me to feel. Sometime between 16 and 20 weeks should be when I feel it for the first time. Last Sunday at church, a friend of mine turned to me during worship and said that the baby is probably dancing inside of me to the music. I really hope so. In fact, how great would it be for me to feel the baby move for the first time at church when the band is playing. I hope this baby inherits Matt's rhythm.
Sara
Comments