Yesterday, Matt and I decided to drive around Anderson looking for Maternity Consignment stores. In particular, we were looking for cribs because after seeing the cost of new ones at Baby's R Us, we decided that "gently used" might be the way to go. Well, we didn't find any cribs, but we did find (and yes, I even tried on) The Belly. Have you seen this thing? It is made of foam and shaped to velcro on to your waist making you look 9 months pregnant. Boy was that a reality check! I actually felt nervous walking out of the dressing room to show my precious hubby. And his facial expression was priceless. I even made him hug me just to see what it felt like! Don't get me wrong, I'm actually looking forward to having my own "belly". It will just be an adjustment. It's an awesome feeling to know that there is a little person growing inside of me. Totally worth the extra pounds. :)
Guess what? I'm taking steps today to get just a little closer to my dream. We're off to the gym in a little bit to keep working towards losing those 38 pounds. I'm also working on a plan to sell specialty homemade cheesecakes during the holidays. Doing something I love and making some extra money for the people I love. Pretty great stuff!
Comments
We are so excited for you guys!!!
:0)
meg, ken, and gardner