Skip to main content
We celebrated Ava's birthday tonight. Yes, we are one day late, but she doesn't know that. :) Matt and I made a quick trip to Greenville last night to look and almost buy a mini-van. After selling Matt's truck last week, we are in a mad hunt for an affordable, reliable van; my car can't safely hold three carseats in the back.

So that's why we partied tonight!




Ava enjoyed opening up her birthday cards. Thanks to everyone who so thoughtfully sent her a card. It's not too often that baby girl gets any mail. Oh, in case you're wondering, I'm not sure what is up with her socks either! We're gonna have to work on her sense of fashion!




After this shot, the camera battery died. Ava (and Lucas) had a blast playing with her baby doll toys - bathtub, high chair and crib. She also got an adorable 31 bag and some bubbles.

Earlier in the day, we had a bit of a crisis situation. We three were playing outside when Ava stepped on a roof nail which went thru her flipflop and penetrated her foot. After cleaning the wound, I called the doctor and spoke at length with a nurse. Ava's 2 year old check up is tomorrow, so we'll get her injury checked out then.

She's one tough little girl. I think I cried more then she did!

Happy Birthday to our beautiful Ava Grace!

Comments

Melanie said…
Happy Birthday, Ava!! We enjoyed seeing your sweet little face in these pictures. So sorry about your foot!! Love you! :-)