Here are some photos from our exciting night of trick-or-treating. Lucas asked me 3 weeks before Halloween if he could be Peter Pan. His class had watched the disney classic on a rainy day at school. I loved the idea, but I did not want to invest any money into it. Sorry, but I'm cheap and especially when it comes to an outfit only worn once or twice. So with frugality in mind, I put his costume together for only $3.50! Thanks to Aunt Amy, Ava dressed up as a Lovebug and looked quite adorable! After walking a friend's neighborhood, we ended up at Matt's parent's house where Lucas got to pass out candy to kids who came to the door. He loved that!
Here are some photos from our exciting night of trick-or-treating. Lucas asked me 3 weeks before Halloween if he could be Peter Pan. His class had watched the disney classic on a rainy day at school. I loved the idea, but I did not want to invest any money into it. Sorry, but I'm cheap and especially when it comes to an outfit only worn once or twice. So with frugality in mind, I put his costume together for only $3.50! Thanks to Aunt Amy, Ava dressed up as a Lovebug and looked quite adorable! After walking a friend's neighborhood, we ended up at Matt's parent's house where Lucas got to pass out candy to kids who came to the door. He loved that!

Comments