
So I thought I would finally post pictures from the last couple months. As you may remember, Matt, Lucas and I traveled to Orlando Flordia the first week in March for Matt to attend a work conference. Lucas and I had tons of quality time together at the motel and even went swimming a few times! Mimi and Poppy bought L this adorable swim/floatation outfit! Here he is posing in his new sandals! Lucas loved being in the water - I think he's going to be a natural! Someone asked me if we were Canadian since he was so white! ha

Here we are at one of numerous stops during the drive home from Orlando! I think it took us 11 hours! Lucas traveled pretty well as long as we stopped frequently and kept the snacks coming!

We attended a birthday party for Lucas's friend Lauren in March. I can't believe our "babies" have gotten so big! Lucas especially liked playing on the playgroud and eating cake! (But who doesn't!?!)

Rock on! Little man has finally gotten hair and lots of it! Mommy loves giving Lucas new hairdos in the bathtub. (age 18 months)
Comments