I've taken a break from blogging lately. Kinda on purpose, kinda not. Recently I ran into a couple people I hadn't seen in a while, and they asked me about my life lately. Planning on running the highlights by them, I stumbled around until I said something like, "Life is good right now. Just really normal." Normal is not a bad thing; I love the routine that dictates our life and lets me know what I will be doing most every day. It just makes it hard to catch people up who haven't seen you in a while. "Uh, I changed a lot of diapers yesterday?" Somehow, I don't think that information is what they are looking for. "I think our dishwasher is leaking" - that's something interesting, right? Hmmm..... I know. Here, I guess, are the highlights of my life lately: Lucas is crawling now (yay!), Annie has fleas (boo!), I've been cooking a lot lately, and we sold Matt's Razr on Ebay for a whopping $162.
I love my life. I love our normal.
I love my life. I love our normal.
Comments
You & Matt are amazing. You have a wonderful life. And you are doing the greatest job I've seen anyone doing. You inspire me so many times reading your blog. God has given you the greastest gift that people may never know. I love you miss you Lisa
» » »
Plotters usados Black label shirts 8th-11th grade school drug abuse Vocational schools new york plotters Camping clubs in ireland Black pussy and free pics Lamictal warnings thermographic plotters