I know what you're thinking...
Um, hello Sara...where are you? It's been a while....
You're right, it has been a while. Almost three weeks. Tomorrow I will be 37 weeks, which is considered full term! woohoo! And to be perfectly honest, I really hope he comes tonight! Today at work, I had my last baby shower and it was wonderful! Several of my parents came with the kids and of course, all of my co workers were there. It was so much fun! You know, I feel so blessed by how generous people have been. In fact, Matt and I were talking about that just the other night. We've been praying the entire pregnancy that God will provide...meaning financially... and it has really caught us off guard how much He has provided in other ways...such as our changing table being given to us....grandparents buying nursery furniture....tons and tons of donated clothes, toiletries, bottles.... Wow. It's all pretty amazing.
So for the quick update, yes the baby has dropped. And yes, I am uncomfortable. I lasted on Procardia for a week and then told my doctor I couldn't take the excessive swelling the medicine caused anymore. As of last Friday, I have began to dilate and efface. Not much, but it's a start so we are thrilled. The nursery is complete. We painted last Friday night with the help of Matt's parents and Jenny. The crib is assembled and adorably outfited in baby bedding. I just love my bedding! "Bee my Baby" by Brandee Danielle. I am so happy that I held out for the bedding I really wanted. There are four main colors: yellow gingham, green plaid, black gingham, and white sherpa cotton. It is just gorgeous! We painted the walls a creamy white/yellow.
That's all for now. I need to lay down while dinner cooks. I'll write more soon, I promise. Thanks for your prayers. Pray that he comes soon...now... :)
love,
Sara
Um, hello Sara...where are you? It's been a while....
You're right, it has been a while. Almost three weeks. Tomorrow I will be 37 weeks, which is considered full term! woohoo! And to be perfectly honest, I really hope he comes tonight! Today at work, I had my last baby shower and it was wonderful! Several of my parents came with the kids and of course, all of my co workers were there. It was so much fun! You know, I feel so blessed by how generous people have been. In fact, Matt and I were talking about that just the other night. We've been praying the entire pregnancy that God will provide...meaning financially... and it has really caught us off guard how much He has provided in other ways...such as our changing table being given to us....grandparents buying nursery furniture....tons and tons of donated clothes, toiletries, bottles.... Wow. It's all pretty amazing.
So for the quick update, yes the baby has dropped. And yes, I am uncomfortable. I lasted on Procardia for a week and then told my doctor I couldn't take the excessive swelling the medicine caused anymore. As of last Friday, I have began to dilate and efface. Not much, but it's a start so we are thrilled. The nursery is complete. We painted last Friday night with the help of Matt's parents and Jenny. The crib is assembled and adorably outfited in baby bedding. I just love my bedding! "Bee my Baby" by Brandee Danielle. I am so happy that I held out for the bedding I really wanted. There are four main colors: yellow gingham, green plaid, black gingham, and white sherpa cotton. It is just gorgeous! We painted the walls a creamy white/yellow.
That's all for now. I need to lay down while dinner cooks. I'll write more soon, I promise. Thanks for your prayers. Pray that he comes soon...now... :)
love,
Sara
Comments