Last night, Matt and I went out to celebrate our 2 year Anniversary. Can you believe that 2 years have come and gone!? It just amazes me as I look back through countless memories to see how far Matt and I have come. We've journeyed through a lot, to say the least, but I feel like we have gained so much in return. I am excited about 2 years, but I'm thrilled about the life time ahead.
We ate dinner at KanPai Toyko, a Japanese steakhouse, in Greenville. Yum. Dinner began with a delicious broth based soup, salad with ginger sauce, sauteed zucchini and onions, and hibachi shrimp. Then the show began. Our cook was very talented, pulling the spinning egg in the hat trick and "lava" bubbling out of an onion volcano. The food was delicious. Matt ate the sirloin, chicken and shrimp; I nibbled on the steak and chicken. Unfortunately for my taste buds, my appetite wasn't very big. A natural side effect of the growing baby inside of me. Much to my dismay, I realized that I could only "fit it" a few bites of my meal before placing it in a to go box. But it was a very fun night! On the way home, We stopped by Matt's parent's house to wish them a Happy Anniversary, 33 years, I think. Now that is something to be proud of!
love,
Sara
We ate dinner at KanPai Toyko, a Japanese steakhouse, in Greenville. Yum. Dinner began with a delicious broth based soup, salad with ginger sauce, sauteed zucchini and onions, and hibachi shrimp. Then the show began. Our cook was very talented, pulling the spinning egg in the hat trick and "lava" bubbling out of an onion volcano. The food was delicious. Matt ate the sirloin, chicken and shrimp; I nibbled on the steak and chicken. Unfortunately for my taste buds, my appetite wasn't very big. A natural side effect of the growing baby inside of me. Much to my dismay, I realized that I could only "fit it" a few bites of my meal before placing it in a to go box. But it was a very fun night! On the way home, We stopped by Matt's parent's house to wish them a Happy Anniversary, 33 years, I think. Now that is something to be proud of!
love,
Sara
Comments