But underneath all of the goodness lies this murky, icky feeling that I can't shake. This quote from Body Matters by Chrystie Cole sums it up really well. "But how you feel about and care or don't care for your body can determine the measure of joy you experience in this life as well as hinder your growth in spiritual maturity and your effectiveness for the kingdom of God."
Y'all that's legit. My joy or lack of joy is directly determined by how I feel about my body. Embarrassing but true.
So I'm doing something about it with the help of Trim Healthy Mama and today is
Day 1.
In case you're interested, this casserole is amazing and makes me so happy.
There are so many reasons why I'm going to get trim and healthy, but here's enough reason for today: I want to feel confidant enough to sit on my husband's lap again.
Comments