Today is Day 1 of Phase 2 of my 30 day workout challenge. Basically a month ago, I decided to challenge myself to move every day for 30 days. Whether it was a hard-core Insanity workout or a long run or simply playing tag with the kids, I wanted to get my heart rate up every day.
Well, I didn't meet the challenge. In fact, I only "moved" 15 out of 30 days, which is why my weight didn't change this month.
I'm starting up the challenge again with the commitment to follow through! I had a great 25 minute workout today while watching reruns on Lifetime.
I have never struggled to lose weight like I am struggling right now. I can use all the help I can get! So if you too are wanting to get in shape and lose a few pounds, follow along with me on this journey to get in shape and get skinny! :)
Well, I didn't meet the challenge. In fact, I only "moved" 15 out of 30 days, which is why my weight didn't change this month.
I'm starting up the challenge again with the commitment to follow through! I had a great 25 minute workout today while watching reruns on Lifetime.
I have never struggled to lose weight like I am struggling right now. I can use all the help I can get! So if you too are wanting to get in shape and lose a few pounds, follow along with me on this journey to get in shape and get skinny! :)
Comments