Ava Grace turned 17 months just a few days ago. Can you believe it? Here's a little update on the busy life of Miss A.
Language. It's exploding! Ava understands everything we say and we understand just about everything she's trying to say. Through words, gestures and facial expressions, Ava has learned to express her opinion! She always copying us, whether it's calling "Annie! Annie!" and clapping her hands when the dog is outside or saying "A-ba! A-ba!" in a deep growl like her big brother. She says "tank -u" when you hand her something, "I want milk" when she wants her milk, "I want nack or yummy" when she wants to eat. Ava has learned the word "No" and definitely knows how to use it!
She's so adaptable, eager to be a part of anything that's going on, and really silly. This girl loves to dance and clap her hands to the beat. Ava finds joy in running away when she knows I'm calling her (especially for a diaper change) and adores taking baths with her brother. He's so patient with her as she tries to wash his hair!
As you can see, our world is brighter with Ava in our lives!
Language. It's exploding! Ava understands everything we say and we understand just about everything she's trying to say. Through words, gestures and facial expressions, Ava has learned to express her opinion! She always copying us, whether it's calling "Annie! Annie!" and clapping her hands when the dog is outside or saying "A-ba! A-ba!" in a deep growl like her big brother. She says "tank -u" when you hand her something, "I want milk" when she wants her milk, "I want nack or yummy" when she wants to eat. Ava has learned the word "No" and definitely knows how to use it!
She's so adaptable, eager to be a part of anything that's going on, and really silly. This girl loves to dance and clap her hands to the beat. Ava finds joy in running away when she knows I'm calling her (especially for a diaper change) and adores taking baths with her brother. He's so patient with her as she tries to wash his hair!
As you can see, our world is brighter with Ava in our lives!
Comments