Wow, what a great day! It's as if the sadness has lifted and the Lord is restoring my joy. Thanks for all of the prayers. Ava is doing great on her new diet of soy formula and my body is very slowly, and rather painfully, realizing that it needs to stop producing milk. We spent most of the day around the house, catching up on laundry and watching Franklin on Noggin. I really like Franklin; he's a pretty cool, laid-back little turtle.

Ava and I spent some time exploring Hobby Lobby admiring the home decor. Since we've moved into our new home, I haven't gotten around the decorating it. (I've been a little preoccupied!) It's twice the size of our first house, so that means bigger walls to cover and more accessories to buy. I didn't buy anything today - just window shopped as my mom likes to say.

Matt and Lucas carved our pumpkin tonight. Speaking of which, I just reminded Matt to go blow out the candles before it burned down. Ava joined in the fun with her pumpkin hat compliments of Aunt Melanie.
Like I said, it's been a great day. A new season is upon our family, and I don't mean the weather.
Ava and I spent some time exploring Hobby Lobby admiring the home decor. Since we've moved into our new home, I haven't gotten around the decorating it. (I've been a little preoccupied!) It's twice the size of our first house, so that means bigger walls to cover and more accessories to buy. I didn't buy anything today - just window shopped as my mom likes to say.
Matt and Lucas carved our pumpkin tonight. Speaking of which, I just reminded Matt to go blow out the candles before it burned down. Ava joined in the fun with her pumpkin hat compliments of Aunt Melanie.
Like I said, it's been a great day. A new season is upon our family, and I don't mean the weather.
Comments