Even after a delicious cup of hot chocolate, I still can't shake the chill of the winter weather outside. Thank goodness for warm blankets, heat, and footed pajamas (for Lucas, of course). Our percosous two year old refuses to wear socks to bed and will even resort to tears if you dare forget to remove them before placing him in the crib! (As if he hasn't been taking off his own socks since he was a newborn!) So footed PJs have become the answer to "what do we do when Lucas won't wear socks and sleeps on top of his blanket instead of under it and it's 30 degrees outside" question. It was such a funny sight this morning to see Lucas in his crib, crying because he had unzipped his pjs and couldn't get them zipped back up. I stifled my giggles and offered to help. Oh it's a fun time of year.
Guess what? I'm taking steps today to get just a little closer to my dream. We're off to the gym in a little bit to keep working towards losing those 38 pounds. I'm also working on a plan to sell specialty homemade cheesecakes during the holidays. Doing something I love and making some extra money for the people I love. Pretty great stuff!
Comments