I can't help but laugh as it is 11:30 p.m.; we are literally up to our elbows in yard sale preparations and I am taking the time to write a blog entry. And what, it's been at least a month since my last entry? We've been putting this day off for a year now, dreading the long hours of tedious preparation and the even longer hours of yard sale day. But the time has finally come to clear the junk out of the house, put price tags on each piece, and sell it to some unfortunate person who wishes to clutter up their home! (Actually we do have quite a lot of nice and interesting items to sell, but at this point in the evening, it all looks like junk to me!)
In our pile of items to sell are ceiling speakers, baby clothes, adult clothes, a fridge, a couch, ceiling fans, and plenty of household items. I am desperately hoping that our efforts will not go in vain as the money made tomorrow will go towards our "Christmas/We really want to go skiing in Colorado this winter" fund. Just in case things don't go well tomorrow and we make only $20, I will be adding a link to our PayPal account for any donations and contributions.
Please come buy our stuff.
In our pile of items to sell are ceiling speakers, baby clothes, adult clothes, a fridge, a couch, ceiling fans, and plenty of household items. I am desperately hoping that our efforts will not go in vain as the money made tomorrow will go towards our "Christmas/We really want to go skiing in Colorado this winter" fund. Just in case things don't go well tomorrow and we make only $20, I will be adding a link to our PayPal account for any donations and contributions.
Please come buy our stuff.
Comments