We've been busy this summer having tons of fun! Grandma came to visit in June, and as you can see, she and Lucas had a wonderful time together! We always love for Grandma to come! Lucas spends as much time as he can playing outside. I love that about him. He is becoming more coordinated and athletic all of the time. He loves kicking a ball, no matter how big or small it is.
What a ham! We still haven't figured out where the blonde hair has come from. I truly expected for it to turn by now, but who knows, he may always be a blonde!
Like I said, Lucas loves being outside! Matt and I like taking him to local parks so he can swing ("sing") and slide ("lide"). Lucas loves watching the ducks at the lake ("waa-er") so much that we have to be careful that he doesn't jump in!
What a ham! We still haven't figured out where the blonde hair has come from. I truly expected for it to turn by now, but who knows, he may always be a blonde!
Like I said, Lucas loves being outside! Matt and I like taking him to local parks so he can swing ("sing") and slide ("lide"). Lucas loves watching the ducks at the lake ("waa-er") so much that we have to be careful that he doesn't jump in!

Comments